Who can it be now?
Just us, your friendly neighborhood 80s chimps, to inform you that once again we've got a great show for you this weekend, and to provide a few other little tidbits you probably didn't know about us.
For instance, did you know:
- Sully actually had his name BEFORE that fuzzy blue guy in "Monsters, Inc." Although they're both equally as cuddly.
- The Reaganomics have been around for 13 years. That's right kids, we're approaching musical puberty.
- Kas does NOT have a mullet. His head's just getting smaller.
- Paul has never been to "first base." Actually, this one might not be entirely accurate.
- Donnie CAN count past four...he just chooses NOT to. He's such a rebel.
- The Reaganomics have had two guitar players, three drummers, and what seems like 18 keyboard players.
- Keenan looks AWESOME in lavender chiffon. Don't ask me how I know.
Hope you find these fun-facts as fulfilling as I did making them up.
It's been over two months since we've partied with our peeps at On the Rocks in Dublin, and we plan on making up for lost time! I keep tellin' ya folks, GET THERE EARLY if you plan on sitting down at any point during the night! In fact, bring a bedroll the night before and pretend you're camping out for Michael Bolton tickets.
Okay, bad example.
For more information, directions to the clubs, or to pity other 80s has-beens: